Friday, January 23, 2009

Review: Murder-Set-Pieces

This movie has broken a record. Seriously.

This is the WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER WATCHED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

No. Fucking. Joke.

I watch a ton of shitty direct to DVD piles of crap for a good laugh, but there is nothing to laugh about here, this is just. Shit.

You know what sucks? First Scream came along and we went through the whole WHO DUNNIT teen horror bullshit. Then we had remakes of Japanese bullfucks. And now we got. A story? Fuck a story lets just add GOOOORE! LOTS OF GORE! OH MAN LOOK HOW CRAZY I CAN BE!!! I HAD A DUDES DICK CUT OFF AND SHOVED UP A BUTT CAUSE ITS JUST CRAZYYY!!!!!!

No talent. That is what I call people like Nick Palumbo, the director of this movie. You know what else is depressing? Seeing these direct to DVD piles of butt and all the horror movie icons struggling to hang onto the glory of their golden years.

Sigh. Anyways, this isn't much of a review, I guess more as a warning. If you somehow, someway come across this shit, avoid it like the mother fucking plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment