Friday, December 14, 2007

The Dark Knight Trailer and Posters

Well I have sat here and debated putting this trailer up. I hate posting shitty quality trailers that more than likely will be taken offline in minutes but, This is THE DARK MOTHER FUCKIN KNIGHT. So I will make this exception.

CLICK RIGHT HERE KIDDIES FOR THE DARK KNIGHT TRAILER, IN PRETTY QUALITY! NOT SOME BOOTLEG SHIT!

As for when you can see the trailer in theaters? Well go see I Am Legend. See it in the Imax and not only do you get the trailer, but the opening scene from The Dark Knight as well! Next week the high quality version of the trailer comes online and I will update this blog with a link to it. And here are some poster goodies for you kiddies. I know for a fact I will be buying that Joker poster the first chance I get. So if allposters.com or some other place has it up, shoot me a link in a comment to it.As for my thoughts from seeing the shitty cam version of the trailer, and the poster above, I will make this bold statement.

Nicholson, has been dethroned.

No comments:

Post a Comment