Monday, July 23, 2007

Esai Morales Comes Clean

Normally, we don't post this kinda stuff. But this is BOB! And Bob is a fucking hero to us here at UE. So on with the story from Bob himself and tmz.com

Esai MoralesFormer "NYPD Blue" star Esai Morales has written an open letter to his fans on his MySpace page in response to a lawsuit filed by his former live-in girlfriend, who claims he sexually assaulted her and gave her herpes:


To My Fans,

As you may have already heard, I have been put in a very frustrating situation by some hurtful accusations that were leveled against me in a recent lawsuit. But, because of the nature of the litigious society we live in, my very competent legal counsel is advising me not to comment at this time.

Yet, I need to assure you personally that the charges that have been leveled against me are absolutely false and without merit and I am prepared to vigorously defend myself and my reputation.

You know me. You've known me for nearly three decades. And you know in your hearts that these claims are baseless. This is not the way I live my life and I am incapable of committing these kinds of acts.

I am proud of my humanity, my activism and my respect for fellow human beings. I will continue to be optimistic and I will not let a personal attack deter me from the bigger picture.

I am grateful and humbled by your prayers, well wishes and expressions of trust and support at this time and look forward to the day when the truth will prevail.
Peace,

Esai Morales

So there you have it, whoever it is that is making these claims better watch the fuck out, before Esai goes and gets Mexican Ed to come after them and whoop some ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment