Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Wrote Mmy Representatives to Demand Obama's Birth Certificate

Here's a final preview of your letters to Congress.

November 3, 2008
Dear Representative Waxman,
Dear Senator Boxer,
Dear Senator Feinstein,

Hello Senators.

I received an email from a " Constitutional" group soliciting money so they could run delusional anti-Obama newspaper ads and sign a petition demanding that Senator Obama "show his papers."

They wanted me to send you their form letter that was pasted here. They have some strange Constitutional reasons for demanding to personally inspect Barack Obama's birth certificate. I suspect that this organization "We The People" is made up of deranged bigots.

I consider myself a supporter of the Constitution and am in some ways personally "conservative." However, I find these deranged people to be mentally disturbed and I look forward to seeing Senator Obama elected President this Tuesday. He is a great example of an American success story. It is sad that so many people allow fear and bigotry to rule their lives.
Sincerely,

Mr. XXXXXX XXXXXXX
PO Box XXXX
XXXXXXXX, CA 90XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment