Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Is this Depp as the Mad Hatter?

Apparently yesterday while I was off doing whatever it is I do, this picture leaked all over the internet. I'm surprised Random Villain wasn't all over it, cuz you know how much he loves him some Johnny Depp. Reportedly it's a leaked photo of Johnny Depp in character for his role as The Mad Hatter, in Tim Burton's remake of Alice in Wonderland. Why can't Tim Burton make movies where everyone doesn't look like transvestites?

What do you think? Is that Johnny, or is this some craft photoshop skillz? Sound off in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I was actually thinking about posting this yesterday, only thing stopping me from doing it was how fucking RETARDED Johnny Depp looks as the Mad Hatter. Did they go and get this costume at Michaels? Or some other craft store? He looks like some shitty BBC movie character. Ugh.

    Then there was the fact that this was a rumor, and could turn out to just be one of many costume tests being done and this would not actually be Depp as The Mad Hatter. Which I always try to avoid posting.

    ReplyDelete