Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Am Legend Alternate Ending is.... good?!

Obviously, spoilers lie ahead. For those that read my review on this movie, you know that I was not a big fan of this movie, especially the way it ended. It was pretty entertaining and good up until the last 20 or so minutes, and the big finale just really ruined it all for me. And now the alternate ending has surfaced online and has left me confused. From everyone that has seen this ending, agrees with me, it is much much better. It makes sense, and what happens in the alternate ending, is what I was saying SHOULD have happened with the ending they have right now. I don't understand the studios decision to stick with the shit ending and throw away the good ending, but whatever, enough of my blabber just go watch the damn thing.

Head over here to watch the better ending.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a hell of a lot better than the original

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Much more satisfying.

    ReplyDelete