Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lost Boys: The Tribe trailer is here!

Like any sane movie fan in the world, I am a huge fan of The Lost Boys. When I heard of the sequel, only thing me and fellow writer D Money were concerned about was the Coreys. Well both Haim and Feldman are back. No Haim in the trailer so I'm guessing his role is just a small one. But we get plenty of Feldman and Frog Action, which suits me just fine. Shocktillyoudrop.com has posted the logo for the movie.

And you can click on the SEXAPHONE PLAYER TO SEE THE TRAILER OVER AT MTV.COM!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow, after seeing this, my doubt and fear that this would totally suck has been eased somewhat. I'm not saying that this will be great based off the trailer alone, but the fact that they got the music in there, they got references to the first one, and Angus Sutherland may pull off the head vampire role, even if its only half as good as Keifer was, that will be suffice. Both Coreys are in, the music is in, therefore I'm thinking this may be at least descent, and worth watching for us Lost Boys die hards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trailer looks like a direct to DVD shit fest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill take direct to DVD shitfest starring the original actors...

    Over direct to theater REMAKES with NEW actors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I agree... don't get me wrong. I wasn't saying the movie will be a shitfest, I'm just saying whoever cut the trailer did a really bad job. I don't doubt how fucking awesome the movie will be, but I do think the trailer was shitty.

    ReplyDelete