Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A final word on JaKelDaily.com....

Well after much crying and whining from them, they decided to lie as well.

See in the world of the internet, the rule of thumb is if you link to a website, in turn they should link back to you. Well in the blog world, if you review someones site and link to it, be it bad or good, they can review and link back.

Well Ja of Ja and Kel called me a 5 year old, or a 4 year old, I don't really remember. Mainly because I thought his blog sucked. Even though it sucked, I still linked to it because I am obviously much more mature than him. How do I know? Well he DID have a link back to our blog up. But since I said his site sucks and he sucks, he stomped his little L.A. Gear shoes jumped on his bed screamed into his pillow "I HATE EVERYONE AND EVERYONE HATES MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" And removed the link to our site from his site.


We will keep his link up on our site, because we are not big babies like him. And because you can go for yourself and see how much his blog sucks my balls.


So in closing, Ja, looks like I win this. Go cry to mommy some more ya fucking bitch. You have been PWNED by Random Villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment