Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PETA Joins In Protesting Call Of Duty For Animal Abuse.

Yes.

Seriously.

Some nerds at a High School in Massachusetts started a protest for the treatment of dogs in Call of Duty: World At War. And now... PETA, has joined the protest against the treatment of VIRTUAL FUCKING ANIMALS.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Look, I know PETA is batshit crazy. But it never really bothered me. If someone is wearing a fur coat, throw poop on it, I don't care. And don't get me wrong, I am not for abusing animals in any way. I love animals. But these are VIRTUAL ANIMALS. THEY ARE NOT FUCKING REAL.

Mind you this is Call Of Duty. The newest one, just came out a few months ago. Forget the fact that for DECADES we have been killing animals in video games. Also in Call Of Duty, these are ATTACK DOGS. They are coming to kill you. Now I can remember about twenty years ago, sitting in front of my TV. Killing the fuckin SHIT out of harmless ducks for hours on end. No protest then. But why a protest now? Simple. PETA are the biggest attention whores I have ever seen in my life. They have nothing to do right now, nothing is going on, so I know! Lets protest a popular video game!! Also keep in mind there are tons of other games out there where you kill animals. Big Game Hunter anyone? No? That's right, it's not a very popular game.

So you know what, tonight, I am going to go onto Call Of Duty. And I am going to kill the ever living crap out of every dog I see on that game that is running up trying to rip my throat out. Fuck those dogs. They are done for. Does PETA also not realize in that game we are killing HUMAN BEINGS?

God damn I hate this planet. PETA, you are officially on my shit list. Welcome to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment