Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Villains Babe Of The Week: Alyson Hannigan

Back in the glory days, also known as, my high school years. I was, like I am today, a bit of a nerd. I loved me some god damn Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Sarah Michelle Gellar was as hot as can be, so was the likes of Charisma Carpenter, Eliza Dushku, Emma Caulfield, Juliet Landau, Mercedes McNab and Clare Kramer, but not many mentioned the unsung hotness of that show. Miss Alyson Hannigan. Along with Buffy she also starred in American Pie 1 2 and 3 with Shannon Elizabeth. And is currently on the show How I Met Your Mother. Which I wish I had started watching when it first started.

Anyways. Enough talk. Just look.





Also check out:
Alyson Hannigan bio, nudity review, pics and clips at MrSkin.com
Sarah Michelle Gellar Topless in Maxim

1 comment: