Sunday, September 16, 2007

Reminder: The 2007 Primetime Emmys are TONIGHT!

You may or may not remember, but back in July when the announced the nominees, I was right there that morning, making my predictions live with the telecast of the nominations. Well, it's finally the big day. The Emmys have always been my favorite of the Academy's award shows, and I always make a day out of it. The big red carpet pre-show kicks on on E! at 4pm est, with the actual red carpet event taking place immediately after at 6pm. The actual award show starts at 8pm est, and airs live on FOX. Make sure to check back here at Ultra Entertainment later tonight, or in the early morning to see how well I did with my picks.

You can refresh your memory of them by clicking: here!

Author's note: The one thing I'm not looking forward to is that douchebag Ryan Seacrest though... I hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment