Wednesday, December 24, 2008

io9.com are a bunch of bitches...

No, really. It's mostly chicks writing one of the prominent science fiction resource blogs on the web, and they are easily startled and clearly get their anime loving panties in to a wad. I have been a reader and commentator for some time, so imagine my surprise when I find out my account has been banned from commenting! WHY do you ask?! Here's why! This stupid article, not unlike many others on that site, talks about how China is too sensitive to handle watching The Dark Knight and that's why it isn't being released there theatrically... boo hoo, so I chime in and say somethign along the lines of "yeah well if you had a little dick and ate cats all day you would be sensitive too."


So they banned me. What a bunch of queers.

No comments:

Post a Comment