Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Post Of 2008

The year is coming to a close. Personally for me this has been one of the most insane years of my life. I'm pretty sure most people don't go through as much shit in their entire lives than I did in this year alone. Dealing with buying my first house, marriage, death, birth, all rolled into one. Oy vey. 2009 I plan on taking things easy. So that is my New Years Resolution! To take it easy. Smooth sailing. No madness, just relaxation all year long. Tonight I plan to just hang out at home. I don't really like going out on New Years, too many crazy people out there the last thing we need is one more crazy person lurking about. Besides I'm not too fond of big crowds and bars. I am not a good bar person. For you I might be, for myself no. See I am one of those happy drunks. When I get drunk, everyone is my best friend and I end up starting a tab and buying everyone drinks, complete strangers even.

So with that, thanks for reading through this year, and for a fun game to kill your time, take a look back and count how many times Devon quit the blog and acted like a baby this year. It has to be somewhere over 10 times, I'm too lazy to go back and read through everything.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment