Thursday, October 2, 2008

Don't Vote. Fuck it. Who Cares?

So this video has shit loads of celebrities in it, telling you not to vote. But see, they're really doing reverse psychology. That shit works, I know I used it Devon here tons of times.

Anyways, my favorite thing about this video is 99% are celebrities doing the DONT VOTE, FUCK IT WHY BOTHER? WHO CARES ABOUT THE ECONOMY AND GLOBAL WARMING thing, trying to trick you. While the other 1%.... is Jonah Hill. Who probably really doesn't give a shit, and really did play Halo 2 on drugs.

And anyone else agree that Dustin Hoffman so fucked Julie after they shot this?

No comments:

Post a Comment