Monday, October 20, 2008

Goodbye Backdraft Attraction At Universal Studios....


HELLO TRANSFORMERS RIDE!!!

At one end, I am conflicted. I really enjoyed the Backdraft attraction and I have fond memories of me and my sister riding the Jurassic Park ride, getting soaked and freezing our asses off then running into Backdraft to have the room set on fire and warm up, then running back to Jurassic Park again.

But then again, I fucking LOVE TRANSFORMERS.

With that, in 2011 at Universal Studios Hollywood. Michael Bay and Universal will bring us a ride which will mix 3-D with HD visuals and all kinds of madness and put us right in the middle of a battle between Decepticons and Autobots!

Hopefully this is better than The Mummy Ride because that ride fuckin BLOWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment