Monday, August 20, 2007

Can't get enough Californication!

I'm telling ya people, I've previewed it, I've reviewed it, and I don't know what else there is really to say other than - I fucking love this show! I never really even liked David Duchovny before! I was never a real big X-Files fan, and I can't really name any of his movies off the top of my head, but let me say this - David Duchovny is a fucking god.

Californication has the balls to say things on TV that no one else is saying.

Picture it like this - on Entourage, Ari Gold has the occasional great one liner, that leave you cracking up - now picture this - an ENTIRE 30 minutes of that same type of hilariousness! David Duchovny performs over and over, leaving my face sore from laughing by the end of the show. The supporting cast is great, with a bunch of familiar faces, and there's a plethora of young, beautiful, and often times naked women along for the ride.

People, if you haven't seen this show yet, what the hell are you waiting for? Order Showtime, watch it, and then thank me later. Californication is here to stay, and you'll only kick yourself if you waste any more time before getting hooked on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment