Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Random Villains Hot Chicks! The Other White Meat

So Devon put up a "list" of girls we here at UE thought were "hot" well two of mine are up there but honestly I really only told him of 2 or 3. And any list with Eva Longoria automatically equals shit in my book. So here is my top 10 I was originally asked of....... don't vote. Oh and if are wondering who they are, click the name.

Speaking of Devon....

10: Devon Aoki












9: Tiffani-Amber Thiessen












8. Gwen Stefani












7: Kristen Bell












6: Salma Hayek












5: Isla Fisher












4: Rachael Leigh Cook













3: Jenny McCarthy












2: Anne Hathaway












1: Jennifer Love Hewitt












There ya have it, if you want more pics of these chicks, or just pics of other chicks, go HERE!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what was so hard about turning those in like everyone else here did, so we could've had a top 40 list. Of course though, you have to be a "rebel" and make a big fuss, and attack my work. Not a team player...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill show you a rebel....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mean to start shit but, this list is much better. I dunno about Tiffani Amber Thiessen though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I originally made my list and ended up with 18. I then sut it down to 10 to submit to Devon.

    For what it's worth, from this list 7,5,2 were all on my original top 18, but I think were aong the cuts to my 10.

    When I made my 10 I was trying to base it on chicks that had remarkable features or specific hotness and not just were rich or famous movie/tv stars. I included some foreign models ( the hottest chicks defnitely dont all live in the US) and some internet phenomenon chicks. Some were not as famous but certainly known to most people on the internet that look for hot chicks,etc.

    I think Random's list is good though some had expiration dates in the mid 90s. When I was 13 I realy liked Tiffany Thiesen and Jenny McCarthy, but I was trying to be current with my tastes. If the post was "what famous chicks did you want to bang in middle school" my list would be a lot different.

    ReplyDelete