Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The NEW Halloween trailer....

So here it is, the new trailer for Rob Zombies Halloween. Sigh... Honestly the trailer doesn't do much for me. And even the beginning of the trailer is pretty much the same thing used for House of 1000 Corpses, theres even a shot in there that looks the same.

Ive been the most critical of all about this. I think it is a stupid idea to remake this and if Rob Zombie REALLY wanted to do Halloween he should have made a new sequel to reinvent the franchise. The ONLY reason I am interested in seeing this is for the fact that its Michael Myers, the greatest horror movie killer of all time. Other than that, this is a stupid idea.

Watch the new trailer here.

1 comment:

  1. I dont know, something about Myers, the music, the HALLOWEEN. I can't guarantee it will be good, but something about it wants to make me give it a chance. Maybe because my most recent memory of a Myers movie features Busta Rhymes and reality TV, ugh. I think this will at least be better than that....30 days to go!!

    ReplyDelete