Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jimmy Fallon Replaces Conan O'Brien

Next year, when the sun finally comes out behind dark clouds. And Jay Leno FINALLY leaves the Tonight Show, someone who is actually funny will be taking over. Conan O'Brien will be taking over duties on The Tonight Show. Which many have wondered, what does that mean for Late Night With Conan O'Brien? Reruns of Cheers? Or a new host?

It was made known, but won't be made official/public till next monthish, that Jimmy Fallon will in fact be taking over the Late Night duties. I don't really mind this. I hate Jay Leno. I love Conan. But I hate how late Conan is on, so now, Conan is on earlier, Leno is gone. And I don't give two shits about Fallon. So it is win all around!

It is not officially set as to an exact date when all the chair switching goes on between the three guys. Jay is expected to leave in May next year. No idea if Conan takes over right away, or if there will be a period where Conan won't step in for a couple months. Either way, I am a happy camper.

And yes, I know that is a strange picture for this topic. But what would you rather see a picture of, Leno? Conan? Fallon? Or some hot broad?

1 comment:

  1. WHo is John McCain raping?

    And who is that broad? She can replace jay lEno amd I'll watch.

    ReplyDelete