Thursday, May 29, 2008

Axel Foley Returns! But..... Along With Sad News.....

Well just the other day I posted a blog about movie icons making their returns in their older age. And now comes word that yet another is coming back. Eddie Murphy has signed on with Paramount to return as Axel Foley for Beverly Hills Cop 4 for 2010. This is great news if the movie is done right. I pray for an R rated return for Eddie Murphy, and coming back as Axel is the best thing to happen in a long time when it comes to Murhpy who has had nothing but shit movies for quite awhile, except Daddy Day Care, I kinda enjoyed that movie, plus Lacey Chabert was in it and she's fuckin hot.

Oh yeah, I know you are probably hyped about this news but guess what. I am about to ruin your mother fucking day. You ready to jump off a bridge? I forgot to mention to you what mother fucking piece of god damn shit is in negotiations to direct the return of Axel Foley...

BRETT GOD DAMN RATNER.

Yes, RUSH HOUR Brett Ratner. X Men Franchise Killer Brett Ratner. Sweet jesus fucking christ WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!? Please for the fuck of all that is holy do not let this idiot hack of a director make this fucking movie. The somewhat good news is, he is negotiating, so things could change and we will get someone in there that actually knows how to make movies.

Either way, Axel Foley returns in 2010.

3 comments:

  1. I started to do a post on this this morning but got busy at work.

    This is gonna fucking suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What site would you have chosen to copy and paste it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, I didn't have time to find one.

    ReplyDelete