Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Movies With No Ending. Enough Already!

I am gonna spoil a few movies here, so deal with it.

I am sick to got damn death, of great movies, just randomly ENDING. Leaving the viewer hanging, and doing the whole....

LEAVE IT UP TO THE VIEWER AS TO WHAT HAPPENED.

Case in point, THE WRESTLER.

Great movie, FANTASTIC, was LOVING it, then.... BLACK SCREEN


CREDITS....

WTF?????

Why? What is the god damn point?!?! LEAVE IT UP TO THE VIEWER TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPENED! Fuck you. Then what is the point of even watching in the first place??! If I coulda just made it all up on my own, then why bother watching it?!?

I spend 30 dollars to buy a Blu Ray. I want a MOVIE. That means a STORY. That means A FUCKING ENDING. I don't want to finish the movie, then turn into Mr Joe Creative, and decide my own ending. If I wanted to do that I would read a CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE book.

This is the dumbest shit in the history of movies. Worse than remakes, worse than shitty sequels. Not giving great movies an ending and leaving it up to the audience. NO ONE WANTS THAT. NO ONE. People want endings.

OH MAN IM WATCHIN STAR WARS EPISODE 6!!!! DARTH VADER IS TURNING ON THE EMPEROR?! WHAT IS HE......

WAIT THE MOVIES OVER?!?!

DID HE THROW HIM OVER?!?! DID LUKE JOIN VADER?!?! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, just like that. Imagine if every fucking movie did that. No one would wanna bother watching movies.

I give The Wrestler a negative 5 stars for Aronofsky being a lazy fucker that couldn't come up with an ending so he just didn't bother to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment