Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Music Video Of The Day: I Wrestled A Bear Once - Tastes Like Kevin Bacon

Over the weekend, I went and had Sirius installed in my car. And I have been a happy camper ever since. Yesterday on the way home from the grocery store, I had it on the metal station and on came this little diddy called, Tastes Like Kevin Bacon, by a band called, I Wrestled A Bear Once.....

Well I went home, and HAD to find more on this band. Watch, and listen. Trust me, just wait for the mood in the song to change, and just when you think shit doesn't get any weirder than this, the dixie horn from Dukes Of Hazzard goes off randomly. Yeah, I have a new favorite band. And yes, that is a girl singing.



Here is their MySpace, with the headline... "Metal Just Got Gay." And they are currently on tour.

1 comment:

  1. Want to see more footage of I Wrestled A Bear Once? Check out Buckshot's Interview with the Band exclusively on WoozyFly.com/BuckshotsBonanza

    ReplyDelete