Thursday, June 5, 2008

Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen

That is the official title for the next Transformers movie. Works for me, doesn't really matter cause I'm sure it's gonna kick ass. Plus everyone is going to just call it Transformers 2 anyways. Expect the new movie next summer, with the entire cast from the first one coming back, as well as new Transformers.

We haven't been covering much on the movie, since Michael Bay stated that they would purposely be releasing false information to throw everyone off. So fuck for all I know it wont be called Revenge of the Fallen. Who knows. Who cares, give me Dino-Bots!!!!!!!

Filming began just a couple days ago on the movie, I would post some set pictures but, they're not really much to look at. No shots of anything but explosions which we've all seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment