Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Eddie Murphy NOT retiring!

It's a semi-exclusive probably posted on other sites earlier today while I was too busy making money!

It turns out that Eddie Murphy won't be retiring any time soon!

And, again, instead of coming up with new ideas, there's a sequel in the works, and that sequel is Beverly Hills Cop 4!

And the supposed reason for the remake (aside from makin' that money money, yeah yeah) is because Murphy didn't like the previous movie.

He says he's making part 4 "because the third Beverly Hills Cop was horrible! I didn't want to leave it like that. The first two were cool and the third one was shitty. [Let's] get the franchise fixed again, clean up this old mess and do a good movie."

He adds, they can't "just leave Axel with his thumb up his ass from the last movie. Whatever happened to Axel Foley? He's sitting in Detroit with his thumb up his ass since Beverly Hills Cop III. Let's take those thumbs out and make a great movie!"

He continues, "When I go overseas they still call me Axel Foley — kids call me Axel Foley. I think that character, it resonated like no other movie, like nothing that I've done before."

As for the movie, Murphy wants to keep it true to Axel's way of being. So curse words will be included provided they get an appropriate rating.

He adds, "I'll tell you what about profanity. Over the last 20 years or so, because of the studios, everybody figured out there's a PG-13 audience, you know, and that's the biggest piece of the pie. And a bunch of artists, myself included, got put in this PG-13 box — artists that aren't PG-13 artists!"

And the nail in the coffin, "Then comedies like Superbad, Knocked-Up, and Juno come out and people go, 'Oh, this is the brilliant shit.' And it's just people acting like real people, talking like real people. And those movies are making all the money now. Get back to the real shit."

8 comments:

  1. This is not anywhere near semi exclusive. This was confirmed everywhere yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't a remake mean that Eddie Murphy would NOT be Axel Foley and it wouldn't be called part 4? God damnit I hate taco bell makes me shit for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These people do nothing but make fun of and belittle you on here and youre the first one to defend Sgt. douchebag.....I guess you fit in though because you're just as fucking retarded as the rest of em'.
    Morons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you really are that dense.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anybody know what this bitch is talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he means anonymous. I don't know what the fuck they're talking about. I didn't see Devon or Random defending anyone.

    ReplyDelete