Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jeepers Creepers III is on the way!

I really really liked the first Jeepers Creepers, many didn't but I think it was mainly due to the fact that unlike most horror movies, the Creeper ends up winning at the end of the day. I think it deserves a little more credit. Kinda like the movie Joy Ride that came out around the same time as this. Both were pretty damn good but kinda forgotten about. The second Jeepers Creepers was alright I guess, it was fun but didn't give me the willies. But that doesn't stop them from coming back for a third time which actually sounds somewhat promising.

The script, now titled JEEPERS CREEPERS III: CATHEDRAL, is about to enter preproduction at MGM and does include a prologue in the Old West where we see how the Creeper became a frightening part of cowboy and Native American folklore...

"...one aspect of the third film features Trish Jenner [again played by Gina Philips from the original film], who, 23 years later, has a teenage son of her own, named Darry after her long lost brother. Trish is having a terrible recurring dream where her son meets the same terrible fate as her brother. Now a rich and powerful woman, Trish is determined to stop the Creeper once and for all.

The actor who played the Creeper, Jonathan Breck, is a pretty funny and laid back guy. I got to shoot the shit with him once at this horror convention that about 19 people went to. Seriously, the place was deserted. Which was bad ass because there was no lines and every celebrity that was there you could just walk up and talk to and there was zero madness. Speaking of which, Tony Todd has to be about 7 feet tall, god damn guy towered over me. I got a picture of me with him to my left, and Ken Foree to my right, who is also a giant. Me between two huge black men, Devon must be jealous.


1 comment:

  1. Jealous that your big ass looked like a Oreo cookie?

    I think not.

    ReplyDelete