Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Music Video of the Day: Electric Feel by MGMT

OK I had to post this video, since a few nights ago I randomly ran across it on MTV, and it sparked some great old school memories. At first glance, this looked like some weird emo video with a bunch of cracked out stuff going on. But then, suddenly, the cameo made by one of the most legendary bands of all time immediately made this video great. If you don't recognize the legendary band making their cameo, then all I can say is, wow, you missed out on a GREAT period in the 80's when life was perfect. Check out this song and see if you catch the awesome cameo:


**OK now that you've seen it..... **

Here is a BONUS Video of the day, that's right, we have Electric Feel performed once again, but this time, performed by the one and ONLY...legendary...ROCK-AFIRE EXPLOSION:



3 comments:

  1. Hell yes. I've been jamming to MGMT for about a month now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda dig them. They got some 80's / Prince sound to them.

    Plus, they have the mother fuckin ROCKAFIRE EXPLOSION IN THEIR VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know mTV still played music.

    I have only heard one song by MGMT, but its pretty good- "Time to Pretend" is played on my local "alternative" station a lot. It was also in the trailer for the movie "21."

    ReplyDelete