Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Princess And The Frog Teaser! Old School Disney Returns!!


I am very excited for this movie. A. It has John Goodman doing a voice, and anything with Goodman, is good to me. And B. Disney returns to old school hand drawn animation! Weeeeeeee!!!!! Their animated movies lately have been kinda crappy, like Brother Bear, blagh. But the team behind The Little Mermaid and Aladdin are back and directed this, so it should be excellent.

Check out the trailer right here, which will take you to another site to watch the trailer in nice clear formats, instead of you staying here to watch a pixelfucked youtube quality version.

9 comments:

  1. I think it's funny that the same guy that always calls people gay and stupid is the same guy bitching about everything and posting links to Disney movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So because I call people gay and stupid means I can't recognize a studio that makes great movies? Sorry but Wall*E kicks the shit out of most movies made in recent years, and that might even include The Dark Knight. I'm also the guy that is gonna call you a queer and also goes to Disneyland every single year for his birthday.

    Queer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Villain goes to see pretty princess movies, isn't that sweet. Let's see, Villain goes to see Princess movies, Devon just takes pictures in funny poses....who's more gay?

    Yeah, guess that discussion is officially over.

    So Devon, does Devovision have a start date yet? Looks like you're ammo is all here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Enchanted was a princess movie, and that movie was funny as shit. So was The Princess Bride, thats a fuckin classic movie. Dang look at me, I am gay as fuck! I like good movies! Fire away Devon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey don't look at me, I laughed my ass off at Enchanted, and Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies ever!

    Rachel, Devovision will be filmed during my vacation the 3rd week of August. Expect it to hit late in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG DEVON LIKES PRINCESS MOVIES TOO! LETS FUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all of you are gay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think so. This is the stupid thing. Black morons bitch about DISNEY HAS NO BLACK PRINCESS CHARACTERS WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

    So then Disney will put a black princess in a movie...

    Then the same black people will complain that it took Disney so long and still bitch about it.

    ReplyDelete