Monday, January 7, 2008

Ice Cube playing B.A. is BS!

So word going around is Ice Cube might take on the role of Bs in The A Team Movie. I think this is bullshit. Not that its fake bullshit, but that its stupid bullshit. Mr. T should be playing BA. He is too iconic to be replaced. I understand that they wanna update the movie and characters and all that shit, but its Mr. T! He can still do it! And frankly, have you seen Ice Cube movies? Yeah they pretty much do 1 thing and 1 thing only... SUCK. Friday was the last decent thing he put out, since then, nothing but pure BULLSHIT.

Whatever, fuck you Ice Cube. Instead of saying...

"I wouldn't try to duplicate what Mr. T did, but I will have the same impact on you when you were little watching the TV show. I'm going to bring my own flavor to it and I am going to do the mohawk."

He should be saying...

"There is only one actor on this planet that is fit to play BA, and that is Mr. T himself. Not me."

Go make another Friday movie Ice Cube. I am convinced now that Ice Cube is gay and gave E the aids that he died from. Thanks Ice Cube, you aids spreading waste of time.


1 comment:

  1. This is pretty much crap. I'd actually prefer to see the old cast reunite, and fight crime, no matter how old they look, than see some fake asses try to bring back the greatness that only the originals can bring. I see another disaster on the way.

    ReplyDelete