Saturday, January 12, 2008

Food Review: Random Villains Kitchen

So I went to my kitchen today for lunch. I got some left over Peter Piper Pizza, because it is the pizza people pick.
I then snagged me a diet coke. Now you may wonder, RV, there is no way you are on a diet. And how the hell does diet shit go with pizza?? Well my droogies, honestly, I just prefer the taste of diet coke instead of normal diet coke, call me crazy.
I stuck the pizza in the microwave for 1 minute 45 seconds. Perfect. I then sat down, and ate my pizza and drank my diet coke and it was delicious. I would say I would eat here again for sure. Also would recommend it to anyone. It is good food, because it is good.
For even more retarded reviews, visit John Chows blog. I would give you the link, but since I don't even read that retarded bullshit, you're on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment