Thursday, January 17, 2008

The REAL Cloverfield Monster At Last!

SPOILER ALERT, OBVIOUSLY. This is a shot from the movie someone snagged with their cell phone. It is in fact a picture of the monster from Cloverfield, I can confirm this because well I saw the movie and I was unimpressed. It was pretty blah. Don't get me wrong, it's worth 1 viewing but, eh, whatever. Here is the monster, and Devon is probably crying cause he was acting all cool and shit the other night till I told him the ending to Cloverfield and hes all upset over it and probably cutting and listening to My Chemical Romance.

***IMAGES REMOVED DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT***

4 comments:

  1. Its looks like a cross between a man, fish, and bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BULLSHIT , Look Close and ask , what am I NOT seeing ?!!? This is not the BIG monster !

    ReplyDelete
  3. No bbd cat, that is really the monster, I saw it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete