- The deceased was discovered by a masseuse and a housekeeper at approximately 2:45 p.m. today.
- The masseuse was there for a regular appointment.
- The deceased was found in his bedroom.
- The deceased was lying on the floor, curled up, at the foot of his bed.
- The deceased was naked and face down.
- There were not pills found scattered around the room as had been previously reported.
- There were some prescription bottles, including prescription sleeping medication, uncovered.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Update on the untimely death of Heath Ledger.
Us magazine has a quick rundown of what has now been confirmed by Paul Browne, the Deputy Commissioner for Public Information of the New York Police Department.