Monday, January 7, 2008

Will Hillary Clinton drop out of the Democratic Race??

Talk in political circles is that Hillary Clinton may be dropping out of the Democratic presidential race.

In some states, she is trailing Barack Obama by double digits!

This would come as a huge shock to many people, but let's face it the boys club has beaten Hill twice now. Should she drop out, I'd have to rethink my entire voting strategy, because hell will freeze over before I vote for that asshole Obama.

John Edwards pulled favor with me in New Hampshire on Saturday night, as did Republican Ron Paul.

Stay tuned to DevonLohan.com for the latest updates!

2 comments:

  1. I dont write for this site faggot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually when a person, much like you and I, post a comment, or leave a message, they will usually come back to check for a reply.

    ReplyDelete