Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Halloween Is Near. Time To Start Thinking Of Costumes!!

I freakin love Halloween. As a kid, I always had the coolest of all the Halloween costumes at my school. Of course I also did the typical costumes as a kid, like the ninja, dracula, pirate, a ghost, all the typical gimmicks, but then I would bust out a bit of awesome, such as when I was Voltron for Halloween. Yeah, It was the tiger pieces that were plastic and strapped to my legs and arms and chest and even had the helmet, damn it was awesome. I was Michael Myers, Jason, Freddy, all the goods. My friends were always "rollerbladers" ugh, it was so stupid. The worst year ever was when I got grounded so hardcore, my parents even took away going trick or treating. It was a dark year as I had to stay home and hand out candy.

I still dress up, but being a big guy, costumes are a little hard to come by. I can't really be comic book characters like Batman, or Iron Man, or The Incredible Hulk at all, well alright maybe the Hulk. But still, its not that easy to come up with costumes. Here is a picture of me from last year.Yes, you are correct. I was Walter from The Big Lebowski. Being a big guy, I have had to resort to finding other big guy characters to dress up as, or to just dress up as something weird, a couple Halloweens ago, me and some friends hit Savers, a second hand store, and just snagged the most idiotic looking suits we could find for about 20 bucks. And that was our costumes.

Also, another great reason why Halloween is the best day ever....The hot chicks. It is the one day out of the year where hot girls everywhere dress up like every guys fantasy and it's ok. Nurse costumes, Pirate costumes, Vampire chicks, they're everywhere. This year is the first time I have ever had my own house. And I plan on throwing a Halloween Bash. We also plan on turning the garage area into a type of, Haunted House exhibit of sorts for trick or treaters. Watching Halloween on Blu Ray. And of course, ABC Family has them 13 days of Halloween going on where they show Hocus Pocus 14 times a day!

Yeah, I know it is about a month and a half away from Halloween, but for costumes, you gotta start planning early, you gotta get ready. I am still undecided on what to be this year for the party. But I am leaning towards this.....


10 comments:

  1. That costume would be awesome, if it was still 2004 and relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes because the entire world has already forgotten about Shaun Of The Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehhhhh i think most people wouldn't get it. they'd just think you're a fat guy with fake blood on your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone would get it. I don't keep company of people that don't know good movies. I don't party with strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that Devon Lohan still posting as anonymous after he was busted yesterday? What a faggot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably. But he's not Devon Lohan anymore, after he threw a fat fit yesterday, he changed his name from Devon Lohan, to just devon, to show us! Then he went and made his MySpace page private and changed his picture to an even more retarded looking picture of himself. Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why the hell are you checking on his Myspace page???????????

    ReplyDelete
  8. ::AFTER DEVONS TEMPER TANTRUM::

    CUT TO:

    RandomVillain and D-Money laughing about it.

    D: "I'm guessing he made his MySpace page private hahahaa."

    ::RANDOM VILLAIN GOES TO DEVONS MYSPACE TO SEE::

    RV: "You would be guessing correctly hahahahahhhhehhahahehfhhehflisdfk!!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love how people bitch and whine and want non Devon related posts.

    So I give what they want, and what happens?

    People start commenting and talking about DEVON.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I purchased this [URL="http://www.partystuffonline.co.uk/Description.asp?ProductID=4945"]costume[/URL] for last Halloween and it was great fun.

    ReplyDelete