Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paul Newman Has Died

Man, it's pretty strange. Here I am, I am up early, getting dressed and ready to head out to my brothers funeral, who just this past Wednesday died from cancer. And to kill a few minutes I jump online to check email and what do I see? One of my favorite actors of all time has died of cancer. Good grief. Cancer is gay. 100 times gayer than anything else there ever is. Except Devon maybe. Devon might be a tad bit gayer.

There's not much to say about Paul Newman that isn't already known. He was a legend. And starred in some of my favorite movies, from The Sting to Butch and Sundance, Cool Hand Luke, Color Of Money, Slap Shot, The Hustler, and Cars which wound up being his last film. Doctors knew a few weeks ago that the end was near for him, so we all knew this was coming, but it still sucks.

So go out, rent The Sting and Cool Hand Luke, have a lil Paul Newman fest. I am.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what's sadder. This news, or the fact that you're on your way to your brother's funeral and all you can do is crack jokes at Devon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, looks like the site fails once again with Villain keeping it going for only a couple of weeks on his own, looks like its time to bring Devon back once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL wow... just wow....
    That is CRAZY.

    No one has posted comments, on anything, in DAYS.

    But somehow, by a miracle I guess. The same exact day that anonymous decides to post something...

    Devon also decides to post something. Even though Devon NEVER, EVER, EEEEVER READS THIS SITE ANYMORE.

    Wow, that is a totally amazing coincidence!

    ReplyDelete