Thursday, September 11, 2008

Spike Lee Is A Cry Baby

You know who I hate? Spike fucking Lee. I always hear how good he is, and how good his movies are. And hell sometimes I'll see the previews for his movies and think, wow that looks pretty damn interesting. And every time, without fail, I will sit down, put in a Spike Lee movie, and either end up fast forwarding through it, turning it off, or attempting to scratch out my eye balls.

Well now Spike Lee went off on Clint Eastwood a few months ago and because of that he thinks he won't ever win an Academy Award. And he also thinks he will never win one because he is from New York and loves the Knicks. Hey guess what Spike, maybe you'll never win one because your movies suck balls? Ever think of that? Have you tried watching The 25th Hour? Holy fucking shit what a pile of crap. Here is what this retard has to say....

“My wife Tonya told me I may have hurt my chances with the Clint Eastwood stuff… They (Oscar voters and Academy bosses) take everything into account with me. They take into account that I like the Knicks or that I’m in New York.”
“If you did a survey, the bulk of the people who vote in the Academy are in Los Angeles. There’s definite bias, considering that my films are typically New York-based.”


Yeah man, actually, you're right, the Academy fucking hates every movie that is based somewhere outside of L.A. Like The Departed, Forrest Gump, Lord Of The Rings, Chicago, A Beautiful Mind, Gladiator, Shakespeare In Love, Titanic, Braveheart, The English Patient, Schindlers List, Unforgiven, The Silence Of The Lambs, Dances With Wolves, Gandhi..... none of those movies took place in L.A. so I guess that's why they never won an Academy Award huh? Oh.... wait a minute......

1 comment: