Thursday, September 18, 2008

Top 15 Horror Movie Quotes

I love me some horror movies. The good thing about horror, is even if it is a piece of shit, it is still entertaining. I've loved horror ever since I was a wee lad and my brother sat me down and made me watch The Evil Dead. My mother sat me down and made me watch Halloween, The Hitcher, and When A Stranger Calls. Not quite sure exactly what my family was trying to do to me..... Anyways, here is a list I have put together of what in my opinion are the best lines in horror movies, ever.

#15
"Watch the magic pumpkin! Waaaaaatch." - Season Of The Witch


#14
"We keep odd hours......who ordered pizza?"
(Skip to 7:20)


#13
"Hi kid." - The Hitcher


#12
"The look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos, do not explode, when sunlight hits them I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." - From Dusk Till Dawn


#11
"Outlander!" - Children Of The Corn


#10
"Groovy" - Evil Dead 2


#9
"Welcome to prime time bitch!" - A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors


#8
"Don't fuck with the Chuck!" - Childs Play 3


#7
"I have come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum." - They Live


#6
"I didn't mean to call you meatloaf Jack" - An American Werewolf In London


#5
"One thing about livin in Santa Carla I never could stomach....all the damn vampires." - The Lost Boys


#4
"Because I love you, and you've got to let me EAT YOUR BRAINS!" - Return Of The Living Dead


#3
"Thanks for the ride lady!" - Creepshow 2


#2
"Wanna see something REALLY scary?" - Twilight Zone: The Movie


#1
"Have you checked the children?" - When A Stranger Calls


4 comments:

  1. Surely you could've found a much more "top quote" in Lost Boys other than that. There's plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was many lines from Lost Boys to choose from. Sadly they are not easy to find. So I went with that once since it wraps everything up and ends the movie with a chuckle. Blood sucking Brady Bunch, death by stereo, attack of eddie munster, all considered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And don't call me shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fucking stupid.

    How about "Heeeeeere's Johnny!"

    You are an idiot and a shitty writer to boot.

    ReplyDelete