Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Always Ugly in Philadephia- Philadelphia People are the Ugliest in America



Yep, the city with the ugliest people is Philadelphia. Big Surprise there. I have always known people in Phildelphia are miserable assholes. And it makes sense. Ugly people are bitter and jealous and hate people who are not inbred.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I mean, I didn't make this shit up. I just report the news.

This story is coming from Travel and leisure- America's Favorite Cities. Here are Philadelphia's Rankings. You can see where they rank on the list of beautiful cities.

Apparently people in Philly are fat, fucking rude, ugly, and the place is dirty as hell. This isn't my opinion. I'm sure Philly is a great place! I'm just interpreting the data found on Travel and Leisure.

1 comment: