Monday, September 15, 2008

Second Thoughts About The Dark Knight

So, after yet another viewing of The Dark Knight. I have come to realize....

It's actually not that good.

I watched it, and got to actually read into the movie a bit and there was just too many things that made no sense at all to me, so read through them and maybe you can decide. Maybe help make sense of things.... Also SPOILERS AHEAD!

At the party, for Harvey Dent that Bruce throws. When Joker walks in, causes a fuss, how does Batman walk into the middle of that room unnoticed? Wouldn't one of Jokers henchmen warn him?

At the same party, Joker throws Rachel out the window, Batman dives to save her. Soooooo..... what about the murderous Joker up there still with all those people? Did he just decide to stop looking for Harvey and leave?

How come when it came to finding a shitty mob boss, Morgan Freeman was all cool with the sonar phone thing, but when it came down to ending HOSPITALS BEING BLOWN UP and dozens of cops and innocent people being killed, that sonar was the worst thing ever invented?

The main thing that bothers me, the big finale, fight on the building under construction, when we find out that the hostages are disguised as bad guys, and the bad guys as hostages, how come Batman doesn't just tell the SWAT guys? Or tell Gordon? Instead of just kick the shit out of everyone?

Then, Batman throws Joker off the building. Then saves him. If he was gonna save him, why did he throw him off the building to begin with? Also why kill, ok not kill but let Liam Neeson die in Begins but save The Joker?

Then, Batman throws Harvey Dent off whatever it was, a ledge or something. And Dent dies. And then it more or less goes down as... "We can't let Gotham see Dent like this, they need a hero!" "OK. Tell them I did it. Tell them Batman killed him." "Uh well alright but why don't we just tell them that Joker did this since he, actually did in a way?" "NO! TELL THEM I DID IT!" "Alright fine attention whore."

There's a few more things that bugged me, but I can't think of them right now. All this mainly comes about because I am watching Braveheart right now and feeling like a moron for even thinking that The Dark Knight might have been the better movie.

14 comments:

  1. Damn!!! Where's Devon?!?! Cuz this shit is stupid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devons busy copying and pasting my blogs onto his new site to claim them as his own. "criesandpukes.com"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that Devon was any better, but this shit has been boring as fuck lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry but when the world is boring and not much of anything interesting is happening in the news, what is there to write about? I can't make news happen.

    Want me to write about Geraldo and a Hurricane? Or Wall Street? DEVON COME BACK AND COPY AND PASTE MORE ARTICLES FROM CNN ABOUT WALL STREET AND THE HURRICANE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like how when I was doing Devon blogs, everyone bitched about how they were stupid and we needed to get back to normal blogs and regular news. And now that I have, shit is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive been commenting on this site for a long time now. I like how aj and brad comment like theyve been long time readers but Ive never seen either of their names comment before. I also enjoy seeing that since Devon was busted posting as anonymous this site now has more random names posting now instead of anonymous names. Nice Devon you are real smooth with your emo ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've actually been around and posted before. Just don't usually. Only reason I did today was because this guy goes on and on about how he great he is, yet it's been nothing but bubkiss all day. Every other site out there I read has had new entertaining news today, but not this one. O'well. Its obvious this site is just a tool for this dude to stroke his own ego.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet you keep coming back here. I suck, I write shit, but you comment, and on top of that.... you come BACK to see if I commented. I am so important to you that you have to come back here to see what I said to you. Meaning you're thinking about me.

    I don't need to stroke my own ego. Idiots like you that say they hate what I write and I suck yet they keep coming back for more and more and more do it enough for me. Mongoloid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey if people want I could always post another blog about Devon? If people REALLY miss Devon that much, I could always post a blog that Devon wrote himself that was only published onto MySpace? You people want Devon blogs? I got one....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Devon, NO one wants you back, stop trying to throw comments on different names making it seem like people want you back so these guys go try and beg you to come back and you feel all good inside. Like I'm sure just random people liked your "style" so much here that they're going to demand your return. Stop and think about that one, K?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew this was coming when I read your review and everyone else in the universe when The Dark Knight came out. It's a good movie, great movie even, but you guys let the hype and your first impressions influence your opinion too much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with most of what's been said above aside from Randoms usual dumb comments. I guess Devon is really gone this time, I had hoped for a comeback, but I'll give it 1 more day. If I don't see him back by this time tomorrow, i'll be unsubscribing. No sense to be here just to fight all the time. Hopefully something will happen b4 then.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH FUCK NO RACHEL IS GONNA UNSUBSCRIBE!!! DAMNIT ALL!!

    Listen bitch, if there was a way I would unsubscribe your loose ass MYSELF. Do me a favor, don't wait till tomorrow, do it now.

    Also I really like how there's been a barage of random named users commenting suddenly tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BUT IF WE LOSE RACHEL AS A SUBSCRIBER THE WHOLE SITE WILL SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete