Monday, September 8, 2008

Jordin Sparks Is Fat. Useless.

So uh yeah, at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, sorry, I mean MTV Video Music Awards, I guess host Russell brand made fun of people that wear purity rings? The Jonas Bros wear them? Yeah, I'm sure they do, but do they live by them? Fuck no. Anyways, Brand made fun of them for wearing those rings, then Jordin Can't Take A Joke Sparks comes out running her fat mouth...



Yeah, that's right. If you have sex before you're married, that makes you a SLUT!!!! Sure, Jordin... I think the real answer lies with Jordin wearing a purity ring to give her an excuse as to why she REALLY isn't ever getting laid. The real fact is, Jordin Sparks is fat, and worthless, and will be forgotten about in a couple years. So what guy in their right mind would wanna hit that shit? Not I. So she figures, well fuck no guy wants to do me, so I'll just wear this here purity ring so I don't look like a loser for never getting laid.

Whatever Jordin. See you on The Surreal Life next year.

1 comment:

  1. I love Jordin Sparks. She is so beautiful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete