Monday, November 5, 2007

Alvin And The Chipmunks Trailer

You know what, I'm gonna say this, with no regrets. I watched the trailer and ya know what. My interest is a bit peaked! It doesn't look THAT bad, I mean it can be worse, but it seems enjoyable. Jason Lee is always awesome. And one thing I noticed that I appreciate very much is the voices of the chipmunks in this are the original voices from the cartoon. That makes me happy. I loved this show when I was a kid, The Chipmunk Adventure kicked ass. Fuck it, I'm there. Bitch.

Watch the trailer right here.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah I thought this was okay too, when I saw it two months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, cause this trailer was just released TODAY. So uh, you must have had a time machine... 2 months ago. Moron.

    ReplyDelete