Thursday, November 29, 2007

Top 10 TV Show Themes by Random Villain.

Alright boys and girls, this is a simple little blog on what has been a lousy slow news week, hopefully this will bring a little smile on your mug.

10. Roseanne
My favorite TV show. I own every season on DVD, even the Halloween Edition DVD. Shit is fucking fantastic, and has some of the best moments in sitcom history. Of course, the theme always changed slightly every season, the theme I chose for this is from Season 6, my favorite season. The Dan vs Fisher season.


9. Cheers
Where everyone knows my name indeed. This theme always made me feel good, still does. I just wish there really was a bar like this around here that I could go to every day, just like Norm.


8. Entourage
My 2nd favorite TV show of all time. If you are not watching this show, you are not living life as a cool person.


7. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Holy crap did the first season of this show kick ass. The Green Ranger storyline was fucking intense. Too bad this show got lame quick, even though it was pretty much just a Voltron rip off. This theme is one of those that even to this day, I rock out too whenever I hear it. I so wanna play this song on Rock Band.


6. Beverly Hills 90210
God damn this show. I never really watched this show much, which is why this theme is epic. I knew what music this was, without even watching the show. Now get your ass to the Peach Pit bitches!


5. Magnum P.I.
Fuck you Miami Vice. Your theme was smooth and cool, but not as rockin and bad ass as this theme. When this theme hit, you knew Selleck was about to kick some serious ass.


4. The A-Team
And even though Selleck kicked some ass, he would be no match for the one and only A - Team.


3. He Man
My favorite cartoon when I was a kid. Saturday mornings were all about this and the Thundercats. But between those two, the theme music to He Man kicks all ass.


2. Tales From The Darkside
This theme used to scare the living shit out of me when I was a kid. My parents would watch this show, I would hide under blankets and plug my ears. Just the eerie music with the creepy images, fuck this theme.


1. X Men
The only team out there that could take out the A Team. The one theme that when it came on, you knew for the next 30 minutes your life was about to be owned. If only they used just a hint of this theme in X Men 3, it wouldn't have sucked so much balls.



No comments:

Post a Comment