Thursday, November 15, 2007

Salma Hayek's Boobs are Holy!

This news caught our eye, the story of the holy incarnation of Salma Hayek's breasts....recently from Contact Music:

"Mexican actress SALMA HAYEK was so upset by childhood jibes about her flat-chest, she would pray to God for larger breasts. The Ugly Betty star reveals she was bullied for having small breasts as a youngster - and decided to turn to her Catholic religion for help. She says, "My mom and I stopped at a church during a road trip we were making from our home in Mexico. When we went inside, I prayed for the miracle I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said: 'Please God, give me some breasts'. And he gave me them! Within a few months, I developed a growing spurt, as teenagers do, and I was very pleased with the way I grew outwards."

Our friends over at the newly established NSFWCelebs.com have reported this story and included picture proof that these are godly creations, and the pics don't feature enough clothing to post here on DevonLohan.com, so check out the full story at Salma Hayek's Boobs are Gifts From God!

No comments:

Post a Comment