Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Burnout Paradise Trailer

I've been a big fan of this series since PSone. This is one of the reasons I bought a PS3 finally, when word came that Burnout was finally headed to it. From what I have heard about this game is it is open city. You can drive anywhere and race. And it is always online. In the game as you are cruising the city you can call up a friend get them online and they will come and find you in the city and you can race or play other games with each other.Burnout Paradise comes out January 08. Click here to be taken to where the trailer is.

3 comments:

  1. What's with the nonstop video game posts? I thought you did movie and tv reviews here, and entertainment news?

    That's what I'm subscribed for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well due to the writers strike, TV and Movie news has been a bit sluggish. And this week was the big week for Video Game releases so we, well, I, have been covering mostly that. But either tomorrow or Friday there is big Justice League movie news, as well as a few more tdibits. Don't worry. Today was the last of the major video game blogs, we'll be back on track tomorrow with movie and tv show news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I may be going crazy but...

    Is that a MOVIE REVIEW I see just a couple blogs down? Why I believe it is! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete