Monday, November 5, 2007

A Sad Day... Dog The Bounty Hunter pulled from A "and" E

Well fuck. A "and" E really screwed up cause now I am not watching their channel at all. The only show they had on that was worth watching was Dog The Bounty Hunter. They used to do some decent reality shows then they put The Two Coreys on and it was pretty much the most scripted "reality" show ever and I bailed from that channel. I guess I need to hit Best Buy to scoop up those Dog The Bounty Hunter DVDs. As for my thoughts on all this? I believe what Dog says in his apology. He's not racist, he was just proving a point. And the tabloids, as always, are blowing shit way out of proportion. Here is what Dog had to say...

"My sincerest, heartfelt apologies go out to every person I have offended for my regrettable use of very inappropriate language. I am deeply disappointed in myself for speaking out of anger to my son and using such a hateful term in a private phone conversation. It was completely taken out of context. I was disappointed in his choice of a friend, not due to her race, but her character. However, I should have never used that term.
I am meeting with my spiritual adviser, Rev. Tim Storey, and hope to meet with other black leaders so they can see who I really am and teach me the right thing to do to make things right, again. I know that all of my fans are deeply disappointed in me, as well, as I have tried to be a model for doing the right thing. I did not do the right thing this time, and hope you will forgive me. We learn from our mistakes, as my story of overcoming a life of crime has proven, and I will learn from this one for the rest of my life."

And here is what fuckheads at A "and" E have to say...

"In evaluating the circumstances of the last few days, A "and" E has decided to take `Dog The Bounty Hunter' off the network's schedule for the foreseeable future Friday. We hope that Mr. Chapman continues the healing process that he has begun."

Dog best be back, or else there is gonna be fear and darkness all around A "and" E. I think Leland needs to go dish out a little cold hard justice.



Well, if they don't bring back Dog, they can always start up Leland The Bounty Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment