Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Homeless People Are Fuckin Lazy

Been a while since I had a small rant on here on things that annoy and piss me off, so here goes.

Last night, on my way home from WORK, I see a man standing on the side of the road holding a sign, I didn't get a good look at it but it said something about needing money for christmas. He was standing next to his what I am guessing is his wife, and off to the side was a little girl who I am guessing is their daughter. Now, did I give this fuck some money? HELL NO. Why the hell should I dish out what I worked my ass off for day in and day out to some lazy fuck? If I had a family, I would do anything in this world to make sure I had and kept a job.

Now, do NOT start with, well what if they can't get a job? Because its bullshit, they can get a job, anyone can get a fuckin job. Hell I did not graduate, did not get a GED, and only took a stupid film class at a community college, and you know what, I am doing better than people I know who did graduate and did get degrees. So sure, you might say, what if this mans house burnt down, and he lost his drivers license and social security cards and birth certificates. YOU CAN STILL GET A FUCKIN JOB. Thousands of mexicans with none of those are working their asses off. So how can a homeless idiot get a job then? Go stand in front of a fuckin Home Depot. You can now get into some big big trouble for picking up an illegal mexican outside a Home Depot to do yard work for you, so if you are any other race, and you're outside a Home Depot looking for the same kinda work, you are guaranteed to get picked up to do work before a mexican does, so the person hiring you won't get into any kind of trouble. Go do some yard work if you need Christmas money for you're family so bad. Stop getting in my way on the sidewalks, stop buggin me about money and change. Everyone reading this, print this out, print out a few copies, and carry them in your back pocket. So the next time some lazy homeless idiot comes along asking for change, hand them a copy of this blog. So they can read it. So they can go stand outside a Home Depot to get picked up to go do some yard work for a few bucks. So they can stop spending the change they do gather on beer and smokes and instead buy a fuckin lottery ticket.

Oh, and for the cripple homeless people, well, maybe you shouldn't have been stupid and gone and got yourself crippled now huh?

That is all for now, talk and get all pissy at how much of an asshole I am for being annoyed with homeless lazy assholes that are constantly buggin me.

13 comments:

  1. This is pathetic. Have fun in hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with anonymous. This is pretty whack. Some people aren't as fortunate as others, and you should think twice before chastising them, without knowing what kind of hardship they're enduring. It's not to simple for a homeless person to just go and get a job. Sometimes not having a home to use, to get showered and dressed in, makes it harder to find a job. Now, on the same hand, plenty of homeless people use shelters and help from homes to get cleaned up and get jobs, but those homes and shelters only have SO much money and resources they can use. There's plenty more homeless people than there are people to help them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not having a home to get showered and dressed in, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WALK TO A FUCKIN HOME DEPOT, STAND IN FRONT OF IT, AND WAIT! Then some dude in a truck thats doing work or needs work done pulls up, tells you to hop in, and will pay you 10 bucks an hour to do yard work using HIS tools!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and that gives you money for a couple days. It's not a permanent fix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well no shit its not a permanent fix. Its like a real job, you want money, you go EVERY DAY. Fucks sake you people are about as retarded as homeless people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with Random on this. I mean if you think about it, you never really see homeless mexicans. You see homeless white people and black people.

    Now dont get me wrong, I think they should stay in their own fuckin country, but at least when they come over here, theyre workin. Not sittin around begging for money all the time. I get those damn spics over here cleanin my damn backyard once a month and they love it! Theyre makin a living, it aint much, but its something, and it beats sittin on the street doing nothing with your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh snap, race talk!

    Betta check ya race card! ~ Ice Cube

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of, if not most of the homeless, suffer from mental disorder and/or severe drug addiction. For many it is not a matter of finding work, but that they are not fit to work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Then they should go and get some help for their problems / addictions instead of sitting around being a total waste of space then huh? Again, they're LAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "A lot...suffer from mental disorder and/or severe drug addiction."

    wow, drug addiction. I guess they should have thought about that before they got themselves all fucked up and junked out. that's the life they chose, thus that's their fucking problem.

    - Michael

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree that some homeless have mental issues and I feel bad for the single parent that lost their job and cant afford day care to be able to work. HOWEVER in the drug addict sense I have no sympathy. And I feel that some homeless are lazy people because i personally know some that are exactly that.. LAZY. They dont want to work are living in a shelter and are getting food stamps and TANF. A job might just keep you from being homeless dont you think?! Leave the spot you are taking open for someone who really needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Oh, and for the cripple homeless people, well, maybe you shouldn't have been stupid and gone and got yourself crippled now huh?"

    I laughed my ass off...... some dude walking around thinking "I'm going to be crippled from now on!" and walks into traffic. Two days later he's out there with a "please help me I'm a Vietnam vet" sign.

    ReplyDelete